Do Little2

"Chris F." wrote in
message ...

And at the same time, they're also putting good
hard-working folks like us out of business.

There never was any loyalty in the general market place. People have
been bombarded to near death with 'new is better' and so they must
keep up with the latest goodies their neighbors have. Governments
just love those ideas - for every new purchase is another tax grab.

Not to mention filling up the landfills, and hurting the economy.

Obviously, it will take many studies and multiple university degrees to
finally conclude that for every dollar spend only about 25 cents is good
for our own economy. The other 75 cents feed the needy and greedy in
China, etc.. and will never return. In this manner we are slowly bleeding
our own economy to death. This while our Earth atmosphere is being
seriously abused in China, etc.. with huge amounts of pollution... which
can cause all sorts of illnesses, in China, etc.. as well as anywhere else.

Maybe it is time that the true dreamers for a just society wake
up and correct the course we seem to be so hell bent set on.