NSM

"Chris F." wrote in message

People just simply don't appreciate quality anymore. Really, people

don't
appreciate much anything these days. We live in a society filled with
spoiled, ungrateful, and gullible morons who simply don't know what's good
for them.

I'm hard pressed to get up much sympathy for loggers or fishermen who
complain about the lack of employment for themselves or their children after
the source of their wealth has been strip mined. If all VCR's and TV's were
designed to be run 100% only on tubes I'd never get to sleep, but that won't
happen either.