Andy Cuffe

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:59:49 GMT, "Larry P"
wrote:

I would suggest
donating them to some church or society and they can sell them at their next
rummage sale or fair. You would have done a great service for that group and
possibly a Tax write-off

Even that is becoming a thing of the past. Church rummage sales are
quickly disappearing. I asked one local church why they stopped
having the huge rummage sale every year and they said it just wasn't
worth the effort any more. They make a lot more money for less work
selling crafts, pies and raffling things off instead of having the
rummage sale. Apparently people just don't buy used things any more
and they got stuck having to dispose of a lot of stuff. Most thrift
stores around me won't take broken electronics any more. They also
won't take console TVs, console stereos, or computers even if they
work. Instead of selling broken electronics they just dumpster it.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005