Dave in Fairfax

Upscale wrote:
I'd expect that unless you're especially tall in the upper body, sitting at
a 36" bench would be pretty close to eye level. That seems kind of awkward
to me. It's fine for seeing, but holding hands up to do everything at eye
level would get tiring extremely fast. I should know because I'm sitting all
the time.

I'm about average height for this group, 6'4", and when I sit my eys
level is 47". 36" sounds like a reasonable benchtop height, especially
since anything I put on it will end up being around 40" or so. YMMV

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net