"Glenn Ashmore" skrev i en meddelelse
newsCvCe.171910$sy6.164164@lakeread04...
" Maybe its time to become a religious organization and see about getting

tax exempt like that amusement park in the US I heard about recently..

Just register as a boatbuilder. That is a non-profit organization if ever
there was one. :-)

Yup... Seems that this project is going to cost a few boatbucks already :-)

Btw: I looked at your boat project page and I must say: DAMN, thats a big
project ! Wouldnt mind seeing some pics of the finished boat once you get
that far... Looks impressive..

Maybe you could enter the Tall Ships Race ( Formerly known as the Cutty Sark
Tall Ships Race ) and stop by here.. I took some pictures of some of the
ships that were racing here last year.. The most interesting ship was
probably the russian ship Sedov, built in 1921. The ship is made from steel
plates that are riveted, not welded. Theres a few pics of it he
http://www.naeslund.dk/peter/foto/tsr04/IMG_0046.JPG
http://www.naeslund.dk/peter/foto/tsr04/IMG_0050.JPG
More pics of some of the larger vessels here
http://www.naeslund.dk/peter/foto/tsr04/page_01.htm

Thanks again for your help... I will report back when I get my hands on the
resin etc.

/peter