69strat

No they did install the sewer stuff and a road will be next to us. We
will be on a corner and a house will eventually be built behind us.
The tractors have been digging beside us for weeks. It's quite loud
and sometimes the house even shakes a bit!

makes me pretty upset, but I don't know what I can do. If it is some
damage caused by them, how would I go about finding out? They'll just
deny anything saying they didn't touch anything.

The sump was working when power was restored. I asked surrounding
neighbors and no one got water except lucky us.