Leon

"Chuck" wrote in message
m...
I'm not certain, but I believe the Dewalt cordless nailers actually have a
small compressor built into them, so they are in effect pneumatic nailers.
I've never used one, but I've seen good reviews.

For my money, I'd go buy a small compressor and a cheap nailer from Harbor
Freight. I have both a brad nailer and a stapler from HF that I paid $20
apiece for. They work perfectly and seem fairly well built.

Agreed. The cordless DeWalt cordless would be fine for occasional work but
it weighs almost 3 times as much as the regular air type.