Glenn Ashmore

Just checked out the R&G site. Looks like they have everything you need
except the tooling primer. Prices seem a little high but not outrageous.
That VAT really kills you guys.

Check out my post further down the thread for a SWAG on quantities. Always
best to order a bit extra. You can always find a use for it later.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Q" wrote in message

"Nick Müller" skrev i en meddelelse
Q wrote:

Know of any online shops in Germany that sell the fibreglass

materials?...

Yep! Here you go (even in English): http://www.r-g.de/

This looks perfect.. I dont know about the prices, but compared to bribing
yachtbuilder to do the hoens for me this would most likely be cheaper...

Don't know wether they ship to Denmark, but I guess.
This company seems to be the best resource for that stuff. At least I've
seen it referenced many times in model builders NGs. I'm not in the
laminating.

It seems that they do ship to DK.. Now I am just confused about the
quantities to order :-)..

/peter