Nick Müller

Q wrote:

This looks perfect.. I dont know about the prices,

It just came to my mind, that R&G is filling the bottles for Conrad
(there's a fine print on Conrad's bottles). So you can guess who has the
better prices...

Now I am just confused about the quantities to order :-)..

Don't know. But there should be a rule of thump. Maybe 20% resin
compared to the fibre? You don't want to much resin, it just has to glue
the fibres together, 'cause the resin is weak compared to the fibres.
Some illuminated here will have a better answer.

I'm still waiting for tips for other suppliers (maybe in Hamburg)

Nick

--
Motormodelle / Engine Models:
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de