"Nick Müller" skrev i en meddelelse
Q wrote:

The main problem here seems to be limited availability

But you should have model builder shops (planes, ships) that sell that
stuff. At least per mail order. Or you get hints where to look for at
modelbuilders forums (yes, the colorful forums are evil for NewsGroups
users).

Most of the model builders I know either buy their stuff at the place I
mentioned or from Conrad in Germany.. Problem is the quantity... I need more
than a model boat would need but on the other hand I dont need a 55 gallon
drum of polyester :-)

I am going to Wacken near Hamburg in a few weeks ( www.wacken.com ) and
could stop in Hamburg if there are any good places to get the materials I
need?

/peter