Gort

Andy Sullivan wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message m...

In article et, "Andy Sullivan" wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

"He's not my president. Therefore I call him Mr. Bush. I don't
endorse the results of either the 2000 or 2004 election. Both
were rigged. "

See, that's the really sad part. There are jerks like you with this
attitude, that want to divide the country for political purposes,

A truly astonishing claim, considering Bush's record since he
took office. He's been one of the most intentionally polarizing
presidents in U.S. history. Not since the Civil War has this
country been so divided on so many issues, and he does
nothing except throw gasoline on the fire whenever and
wherever possible.

Examples, please, of *Bush* behaving that way...

You're kidding, right? On virtually every issue, from Social
Security to stem cell research to civil union rights to Terri
Schiavo to a hundred others, Bush has gone out of his way
to scream a big GO **** YOURSELVES to Democrats
and to the American people. His amoral, corrupt miscreant
VP even used that exact expression at one point. In his last
press conference Bush actually said, "A president shouldn't
pay attention to the polls, or public opinion."

Well, news flash, Mr. Bush: entire regions of the country
want you impeached, and soon:
http://www.zogby.com/Soundbites/ReadClips.dbm?ID=11559

IF you do get him impeached all he has to say is something like "it
depends on what the definition of "is" is."
Clinton, a lawyer, set a legal precedent.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.