Gort

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
5...

Yes,Saddam was running trucks of petro products to Syria so that they
could
sell the oil and the money would go back to Saddam,avolding the UN
sanctions.
Heck,the US does not even "own" it's own borders.

If I'm hearing you correctly, you're saying it's OK that although
there HAD to be people from state, military & intelligence departments
telling Rove that weapons would be moved to Syria, you're fine with
him doing nothing about it.

And, you're also saying that even if he had ordered such operations,
it would have been hopeless, so it's better that we did not try.

Correct?

There was so much traffic moving between Baghdad and Syria,much of it
civilians fleeing the war.
Not to mention that they were worried that Saddam would USE his WMD
instead
of trying to relocate it to another country.

Bull****. We stop hundreds of vehicles a day right now in Iraq. "So much
traffic" is a crock.

As far as Saddam using his WMDs, here's a reason I hear from the right wing
every day, in response to "whining" about the number of American casualties:
"When people join the military, they know what they're getting into. It's a
war. Get over it".

And which word(s) in your quotation do you not understand?

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.