"Did you notice much public outcry against our involvement in those
three
places? No, you did not, except perhaps for the way Somalia turned out.
Why
do you suppose the country was not so divided then as it is now? "

Simple. Because the president who undertook those actions was a
Democrat and Republicans were not going to divide the country and
encourage our enemies for political purposes. Only the liberal
extremist Democrats are willing to do that. Prime recent example, Dick
Durbin who compared the actions of our troops to Nazis and Pol Pot.

Another fine example, Clinton was attending a conference on aid to
Africa in Switzerland recently. A bombastic French bitch got up and
denounced the US for not doing enough to aid Africa. Any other
American president, with the possible exception of Carter, would have
diplomaticaly told her to go **** herself, that the US has supplied
more aid than any country on the face of the earth, including freeing
the French and rebuilding their country. Instead, Clinton agrees with
her and says "What do you expect when President Bush is spending all
the money on a war in Iraq." There you have a former president,
speaking out against the US on foreigh soil. And despite the fact that
Bush has given more aid to Africa than Clinton ever did. Dispicable!