Dr. Hardcrab

"Art" wrote in message
link.net...
Call up Jacuzzi company and ask. I called up Pella to ask the difference
between exterior door sold by Lowes and doors sold at Pella store for
$1000 more. Answer was that they were same quality.... only different
selection of glass patterns. (Note that windows are different products
though.)

I wondered about that (their wondows).

I helped a friend of mine redo a house for someone last month. All new
windows and doors. They were Pella windows, but just didn't look like the
quality of ones I have seen in the past. Not saying they were inferior. Just
not the same. And he paid a lot less than what the top notch Pellas run....