tvmirage

Well, for myself, business is doing well. Considering we are a small
shop, we keep busy!!

We also specialize in projection tv's and high priced
items.....Plasma, LCD, DLP are new technology but they do break down
and clients HAVE TO dish out $ for the 2000-3000$ item that was
purchased a few years ago.

Obviously, small items like 19' tv and vcr's are not coming for
repair that often but when they do, it's better to make a few bucks
than nothing!!

Also, keep up with the newe technology...DLP are easy to
service/repair with the right training material(I can probably email
you some good material)....LCD and Plasma as well...consider that
these units mostly are repaired by repalcing boards/modules and then
configuring them to the units, almost like computers

Sadly but true we need to follow the market.........Out with the
old IN with the new. AND when the client asks why his unit broke down
after 2 years when his old set lasted 15-20 years with no
problem...tell them they asked for it!!!

Good Luck!!!!!