FDR

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, indeed - the results were that a lying, pot-smoking, womanizing
draft
dodger got elected in 1992, and reelected in 1996.

Well, I guess we value different things. My personal icons are great
managers from the corporate world, like Lee Iacocca or Jack Welch, so

focus on intelligence.

Another classic. Doug focuses on intelligence. Morality and
legality doesn't matter? By that standard some of the best
criminals would be heros. And it's funny he brings up Jack Welch and
Lee Iacocca. What do you think would have happened to either of them
or any other fortune 500 CEO if it were found out that while they
were CEO, they were getting oral sex from a 20 year old intern in
their office at corporate headquarters?

Legal: No mature, intelligent person is unaware of why liquor is legal
but marijuana is not. Even many cops think it's absurd.

Then the law should be revised,not disobeyed.

Blowjob: Either of those two guys may have been fired or reprimanded.
Or not. But, I'm sure you feel that Clinton's sex life was a bigger
problem than sending our soldiers to their deaths for reasons whose
validity keeps evaporating.

Blowjob.....dead soldiers.....hmmmm.

Soliciting BJs from an EMPLOYEE in your chain of command (WH intern)is
*wrong*,illegal,and sexual harassment,even if it's voluntary on the
woman's
part.

And yet he wasn't charged with sexual harrasment. Why is that?

Then LYING about it to the American people and Congress was the act that
got him disbarred.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik