Andy Sullivan

wrote in message oups.com...
"He's not my president. Therefore I call him Mr. Bush. I don't
endorse the results of either the 2000 or 2004 election. Both
were rigged. "

See, that's the really sad part. There are jerks like you with this
attitude, that want to divide the country for political purposes,

A truly astonishing claim, considering Bush's record since he
took office. He's been one of the most intentionally polarizing
presidents in U.S. history. Not since the Civil War has this
country been so divided on so many issues, and he does
nothing except throw gasoline on the fire whenever and
wherever possible.