Doug Kanter

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

As far as the Cole, do you think I should write to my legislators and
your president and complain about the bombings in London?

Uh,the USS Cole IS US territory.

You're claiming Clinton was somehow responsible for the fate of that boat. I
like your thinking. I blame Bush for last week's bombing in London.

When are you going to grow up and say "the President" instead of "your
President",because despite your beliefs and "disowning him",he IS your
Prez
as well as the country's.

We've been through this explanation. I did not vote for the REAL Bush, i.e.:
the current slob's father, but I respected him. Some people are so far from
worthy that I disown them. The current slob is in that category.