Curly Sue

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:59:50 -0400, "HeatMan"
wrote:

"Curly Sue" wrote in message

snip
I'm going to have to deal with replacing my oil-fueled boiler (steam
heat) soon. I'd like to be as educated as possible before that. If
you don't mind, what were some of the options/considerations in
choosing a boiler (aside from BTUs) and what are the "name brands?"

Sue, I'd worry more about the installer than the brand of boiler.

Did you have an on-demand hot water system with your boiler?

Do you mean a tankless WH?

Yes. I have an oil boiler for steam system and my hot water comes off
of that. No tank. It works pretty well.

You may want to go to the Wall for hot water heat and steam heat questions.

http://forums.invision.net/Main.cfm?CFApp=2

Thanks, I'll monitor what's going on there for a while. I have time
(I hope :).

Sue(tm)