"Legal: No mature, intelligent person is unaware of why liquor is legal
but
marijuana is not. Even many cops think it's absurd.
I'm sure you feel that Clinton's sex life was a bigger problem
than sending our soldiers to their deaths for reasons whose validity
keeps
evaporating. "

How about perjury? What do mature, intelligent persons think about a
president who is sworn to uphold the Constitution and enforce the laws
of the US committing perjury? Is that OK too, as long as they are
intelligent? Is it OK if we all do it as long as we're intelligent and
feel it's justified?

And last time I checked, the House and Senate approved the war in Iraq,
though many of them, for political purposes, would like to have you
believe otherwise. Did you complain when US troops lost their lives in
Bosnia, Kosovo, Somalia or the US Cole? Or was that OK, because it was
a different president?