Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, indeed - the results were that a lying, pot-smoking, womanizing
draft
dodger got elected in 1992, and reelected in 1996.

Well, I guess we value different things. My personal icons are great
managers from the corporate world, like Lee Iacocca or Jack Welch, so I

focus on intelligence.

Another classic. Doug focuses on intelligence. Morality and legality
doesn't matter? By that standard some of the best criminals would be
heros. And it's funny he brings up Jack Welch and Lee Iacocca. What
do you think would have happened to either of them or any other fortune
500 CEO if it were found out that while they were CEO, they were
getting oral sex from a 20 year old intern in their office at corporate
headquarters?

Legal: No mature, intelligent person is unaware of why liquor is legal but
marijuana is not. Even many cops think it's absurd.

Blowjob: Either of those two guys may have been fired or reprimanded. Or
not. But, I'm sure you feel that Clinton's sex life was a bigger problem
than sending our soldiers to their deaths for reasons whose validity keeps
evaporating.

Blowjob.....dead soldiers.....hmmmm.