Caesar Romano

wrote in message
.. .
My nozzle would not go on my hose. Someone must have driven over the
end and it was all flat. My neighbor said they sell new ends at the
hardware store. I went to the hardware store and asked for a new hose
end. The stupid punk kid that works there, who is probably not a day
older than 25, asks me if my hose is a male or a female. I knew right
away the punk is some sort of pervert who spends all his time looking
at porn on the internet, and everything in life is about sex. I was
very angry and told the punk he is going to lose his job, and left
the store without the part. I am writing a letter to the store
manager to complain and I got the punks name. He will soon be
unemployed. Anyhow, how can you tell if my hose is male or female? I
want to know now.

Stick it about 2' up your ass. If it's male, it will feel good.

--
Slimes Daily Motto: 1) Tax & Spend 2) Change the constitution to make
it easier to do (1).