Doug Kanter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...

I'm glad you finally managed to read what I wrote, and not read things
which I
did not write.

but by stating it so simply, you perpetuate a theory which simpletons
cling to and turn into a mantra.

What? All I did was point out that the claim that the economy "did
wonderfully" under Clinton is a falsehood. Then you jump off the deep end
again.

The problem is that some people draw a connection between the president and
the behavior of a group of investors. Not good. Don't feed that stupidity.

Very bad. Don't even say it. It makes them
comfortable, they go to sleep, and wake up only for an hour to vote every
4
years. Look at the results.

Yes, indeed - the results were that a lying, pot-smoking, womanizing draft
dodger got elected in 1992, and reelected in 1996.

Well, I guess we value different things. My personal icons are great
managers from the corporate world, like Lee Iacocca or Jack Welch, so I
focus on intelligence.

As far as pot smoking, that's just plain silly. I'm sure President Rove has
a few cocktails now and then, as does his little pet, George.

And...draft dodging? By the time Clinton was of age to serve, the suits who
cooked up the reasons for the Vietnam war were already disowning those
reasons as absurd. It was everyone's patriotic choice to refuse to serve,
and it sent a clear message to Nixon who, lunatic that he was, realized that
to continue was going to divide the country.