"I'm 52. You've shocked me. I'm surprised you were an adult in the
period
between the REAL Bush's presidency and now, and somehow managed not to
notice some contradictions to what YOU have said in the past day or
two. For
instance, we OWNED the borders of Iraq in almost total safety during
those
years. "

LOL And once again it's Doug Kanter doesn't have a clue as to what
he's talking about. He seems to equate age with knowledge, yet at 52 he
doesn't even know geography. The two borders that are the biggest
problem in Iraq are the borders with Syria and Iran. The US never had
any control over those.