Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Great! Now we're getting somewhere. A few million investors, including
quite
a few pros (institutional investors) violated the rules of stock
evaluation,
thereby inflating the prices of many stocks. This eventually fell apart,
as
it always does, and because investors are skittish, perfectly healthy
stocks
were dragged down along with the trash ones whose prices deserved to
plummet.

Agreed.

During this time, Clinton was president. He was connected with the bad
decisions made by private citizens.....exacty how? Did you expect him to
give investment advice on television every so often?

I never said that he had any connection with it at all. My only purpose
was
refuting the lie that the economy was just fine, with no problems, under
Clinton.

Now you're being silly. You said "Agreed", which means you see how erroneous
it is to combine the aforementioned ideas/factors in the same breath. Then,
you do it again. Jeez..... :-)

No, it means I agree with your statement concering investor behavior.

Perhaps if you'd like to try reading my comments again, and read *only* what I
actually wrote and no more - instead of insisting on reading things that I did
not write - you'll understand a little better.

I did not in any fashion connect Clinton to the stock market crash, other than
to note that he was President when it occurred. My only purpose in making that
observation was to refute the claim that the economy "did just wonderfully"
while he was President. That statement is a lie.

--
Regards,