Don Young

I agree with the art of wire fishing. Rather than DIY, you would likely be
ahead if you can find a well experienced "old work" electrician. Don't
expect too much, as unforseen obstacles come up, but a good man can get a
wire from any point to any other point with a minimum of damage.
Don Young

"No" wrote in message ...
Fishing wire is an art. Consider less than obvious routes. More wire but
easier fishing. For instance, run the wire into an adjacent utility room
and make your cross joist run there where imperfections in drywall will be
less important.

or remove some siding and sheething outside to run the wires. May actually
be easier depending on location and construction methods.

Did you take pictures of everything before the sheetrock went up?

"a66cobra1" wrote in message

All,

I am having a new home built and the builder placed only 1 ceiling
mount for lighting in the kitchen. For some reason, I overlooked the
need for additional lighting via recessed or those fancy hanging lights
over the bar.

Any recommendations on how to add the appropriate wiring now? Any help
appreciated.

Thanks, Dan.

--
a66cobra1