Blue

Here is how it works for me:

1. I interview and negotiate with an escrow company and get a copy of their
buyer-seller contract.

2. I buy an appraisal.

3. I set a non-negotiable price which splits the non-existant real estate
fee with the buyer.

4. I place the filled out contract and the appraisal on the kitchen table.

5. I record a detailed message WITH PRICE on the answering machine.

6. I put a cheap FSBO sign in front with the phone number and a notation
"For recorded information" on it.
This is important for your curious neighbors who know prices and are mini
free agents for you.

7. I bring the sign in after dark ( and have a spare sign) to thwart the
local real estate agent who now hates me and will steal the sign.

Works for me, and quick too. Even less work than hiring an agent.

..
"Pop" wrote in message
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone here has any experiences/knowledge of the pros/cons of
non-commission realty companies such as www.americaschoice.com?

Daughter and family have a chance to move from NY to Denver Co. and have a
house to sell plus one to buy when they get there.

I've googled for information, but all I get are hype-pages and obviously
biased pages; can't find anything that seems to cover enough information
to be able to compare them to the "regular" bank mortgages and realtor
relationships.

Thanks for any experiences/opinions.

Pop