Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

Great! Now we're getting somewhere. A few million investors, including quite
a few pros (institutional investors) violated the rules of stock evaluation,
thereby inflating the prices of many stocks. This eventually fell apart, as
it always does, and because investors are skittish, perfectly healthy stocks
were dragged down along with the trash ones whose prices deserved to
plummet.

Agreed.

During this time, Clinton was president. He was connected with the bad
decisions made by private citizens.....exacty how? Did you expect him to
give investment advice on television every so often?

I never said that he had any connection with it at all. My only purpose was
refuting the lie that the economy was just fine, with no problems, under
Clinton.

--
Regards,