JT

Default retaining wall: cinder block vs. allan blocks?

Hi all,

I think the time has come for our existing lumber retaining wall to be
replaced. We have gotten a few quotes from local landscaping companies
/ contractors, and right now it comes down to Cinder Block (layered
with stucco) vs. Allan Block. From the estimates we have, cinder block
is about $2500 cheaper than the allan block. Does any one have any
experience / expertise opinion on these materials?

(cinder bock estimate was about $10500, allan block estimate was about
$13000).

I appreciate your inputs!
JT