"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

" wrote in
message ...

"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:49:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Lar" wrote in message
. net...
In article ,
says...
Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell. I can't open the

windows
in
the
living room because the moth balls are spread around the

outside
of
the
windows

Heat and time will break it down. Walk around the home and gather

the
moth balls from around the home then open your windows when it has

quit
lingering outside..quit hanging around people who would actually

suggest
using moth boths as a pest aid other than what it is designed for

and
be
glad you didn't throw them up in the attic.
--
Lar

I believe their purpose is perfume for grandmothers.

Especially after the funeral.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

This is Turtle

Really? I would have thought for sure it was someone else..

Tring to drag or start a Flame war over to alt.home.repair will not

work
here. I
will not flame you but just call you a Troll -- trolling over at
alt.home.repair.

TURTLE

Nope...no one but you has said a cross word. Interesting how you bait

and
then fein innocent little guy.
Get help man...seriously.

This is Turtle.

Steve the Troll , Flaming is a art of playing a game for the other to look

like
a fools or atleast say he is one and you may be able to get the people to
beleiving he is. Every morning you wake up you have to try to cover up you

being
a asshol;e and a troll and not let it come back at you and your website

you sell
HVAC equipment at. How is sales at your Rip off internet HVAC equipment

sales
sight ? OH , I forgot your not suppose to talk about personal sales on the

net
when flaming a person.

TURTLE

Yea, yea, whatever swamp boy.

Im legit, got a licence and insurance, and have grown each year, unlike you,
who by your own words, stole, blackmailed and libeled a judge.

Keep it up....the difference in you and I is simple...you say whatever it
takes, to make your customer happy, including lies, and hacking work.(see
your interesting post where you would rather the new machine just **** up
than take the time to do it right) whereas I might not say it the way they
want to hear it, but they hear what they NEED to hear...no matter if they
like it or not.

Facts is facts, and the fact is, you are a blackmailing con artist.

Where IS your licence hackman?