ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

As usual, Upsqail has missed the point of this post. Cdn Tire is out to
represent the average canadian consumer as an idiotic dolt questing for
happiness via never ending consumerism.
How else can a mega corperation keep idiots buying the low quality made in
china garbage that overflows our landfills???? Of course all this is way
over upsnails head, he is one of the idiot consumers buying chinese pet
rocks at 30% off at crappy tire.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Upscale" wrote in message
"Instigator" wrote in message
Both buy endless crap no one needs without including their spouse in

the
decision.

Makes me think of some of the shows on the Home and Garden show where an
expert comes into the home to help them clean of the piles of junk,

usually
mounds and mounds of toys.