"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 14:49:11 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Lar" wrote in message
. net...
In article ,
says...
Any ideas on how to get rid of the smell. I can't open the windows

in
the
living room because the moth balls are spread around the outside

of
the
windows

Heat and time will break it down. Walk around the home and gather the
moth balls from around the home then open your windows when it has

quit
lingering outside..quit hanging around people who would actually

suggest
using moth boths as a pest aid other than what it is designed for and

be
glad you didn't throw them up in the attic.
--
Lar

I believe their purpose is perfume for grandmothers.

Especially after the funeral.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

This is Turtle

Really? I would have thought for sure it was someone else..

Tring to drag or start a Flame war over to alt.home.repair will not work

here. I
will not flame you but just call you a Troll -- trolling over at
alt.home.repair.

TURTLE

Nope...no one but you has said a cross word. Interesting how you bait and
then fein innocent little guy.
Get help man...seriously.