Doug Kanter

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Well, why do YOU think your president waited? I think he *wanted*
those weapons moved, assuming the existed to begin with. Any idiot
could've told him the mostly likely place they'd vanish to (Syria).

Why on earth would he have wanted them moved?

How the phuque should I know??? But, imagine this: Your local cops
have good intelligence about someone doing huge business in drugs and
stolen weapons at a certain location. The police chief is interviewed
on local TV & radio news, every day for 14 days. Each time, he
mentions the address, the suspect's name, and the fact that they have
a warrant. Of course, when the cops arrive, the house is empty.

Whether the drugs & weapons were there or not, what is your reaction
to that scenario?

It's a stupid scenario.

You really think that we would drop troops into Iraq to secure the "known"
WMD sites that probably would be HEAVILY guarded,by heavy armor,in a
country with a large military waiting for battle??

No. I'm saying we could have easily turned the border with Syria into a
stone wall using primarily aircraft. You will now respond "How could we have
known the weapons would be moved to Syria?"

Don't ask. Just don't.