HeatMan

"Steve Stone" wrote in message
.. .
I live in south east New York, not to far from the Delaware River.
I had my 15 year old oil fired boiler replaced last September.
I picked a HVAC guy based on recommendations of trusted friends.
I also looked into other sources like large local HVAC firms and local
fuel oil suppliers. Many were either way over priced or couldn't be
bothered returning my calls.

The owner / operator guy got my work. He promptly returned my phone
call, answered all questions, listened and reviewed my needs allowing me
to choose from what he narrowed down to a couple of options.
He offered a fair price for professional work. He provided quality name
brand hardware. He came on time and finished the job on time. He had one
problem with a pressure gauge and was back the next day with a new
replacement. I will give him my Central Air maint work and anything else
I don't feel comfortable doing myself. I've also recommended him to
others.

And I almost guarantee he'l like that last line.
Steve