Luke

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:28:08 -0400, a66cobra1
wrote:

That is where the main problem occurs. I guess I was wondering if it is
at all possible to "fish" the ceiling as home security installers do
when they go up and down the walls and such?

Sure. New electical boxes for outlets, lights, switches are installed
all the time in "old" construction by fishing wires. You may likely
need sheetrock patching and repainting after it's done, however.

BTW, it helps to quote at minimum the pertinent part of the post you
are responding to, as an aid to comprehension :-).

--
Luke
"And if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who
-- George W. Bush, September 30, 2003