Dan C

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:31:17 -0700, Pagan wrote:

Whatever you do, don't put "lenox vari-bit" into a Google search. You
might figure it out without looking foolish.

I did, and it doesn't. I only look foolish to a fool.

Then you're even more ignorant than it appears. That search produces all
the info you could ever want on that.

The guy was asking a question. If he wasn't ignorant, he wouldn't need to
ask.

OK, let me rephrase that. Not being able to put that simple search into
Google, and get something useful from it, makes one "stupid" instead of
"ignorant". You're absolutely correct.

You didn't ask "what makes them different", dip****. You asked "what is
it used for". Look above at your words that I quoted. Were you born this
stupid?

Perhaps if you were just a bit smarter, you could look past exact wording,
which is fine in contracts but doesn't always happen in Usenet, and decide
that he would like to know what ELSE they could be used for, or why they are
different.

I'm not a mind reader, and my crystal ball is in for repairs. How can you
know what he "meant". All we can go by (here on Usenet) is what is "said".

Your thoughtless knee-jerk reaction shows you go to newsgroups
just to slam people who's only crime is asking questions.

It does? You can deduce that simply by reading one post by me? Wow.

You might want to try surfing porn sites instead.

Nah, I don't want to imitate you. I'm my own person.

It would be far less pathetic.

Well, you would know, huh?

Linux Registered User #327951