Charlie S.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Hot water heat is a boiler not a furnace, Consumer Reports does not even
touch boiler ratings. For radiators simply turn down the valve. zoning
can be costly with new piping, you need a few boiler pros out. For
boiler help go to www.heatinghelp.com and ask at "the wall"

Thanks, I thought they were all the same thing.

I will check out the site. Seems everyone is in agreement about the need
for pros when in comes to heating systems. Originally, I was thinking of
hiring someone who I know could do the job. But I;m leary as to their
expertise in total heating systems. Will go with a pro first.