Gort

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Gort" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...

In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"FDR" wrote in message
om...

And it should have been left to the UN. But Mr. "They've got WMD's"
Bush
invaded despite the UN. The UN turned out to be right because they
actually went in there on the ground to look for them. None was found.
But apparently, much like a homeviewer fan disputing the on-field
referees
call, Bush could see the WMD's from 60 miles in space and from across
the
ocean. Guess what, the people that actually went ther were right. All
this bs about how we have to improve our intelligence finding by
getting
operatives into the countries, and they didn't even rely on the
in-country
intelligence.

Bush should ****ing apologize to every family that has had loved ones
maimed and killed because of his arrogance. But he continues to be an
arrogant ****. Well **** him.

But wait....we "knew exactly where they were", according to Colin
Powell.
Hmmm.....then why did Nookular Boy wait almost 6 months? To give Saddam
chance to move the WMDs? That must be the reason, because now, the
Limbaugh
robots are all saying the weapons were moved to Syria.

You oughta go back to talking about cars, Kanter. You don't make any more
sense... but it's more entertaining.

Well, why do YOU think your president waited? I think he *wanted* those
weapons moved, assuming the existed to begin with. Any idiot could've
told him the mostly likely place they'd vanish to (Syria).

Two answers you are NOT permitted to use:
1) Takes time to mount an invasion - couldn't have been done any quicker.
2) He was waiting for the U.N. to do whatever, so he could pacify his
critics.

I find it interesting that YOU choose to NOT PERMIT relevant facts.

Therefore I'm not going to permit you to use any derogatory, insulting,
opinionated, or otherwise, things that I don't want to see/hear.

Sauce for the gander, you know.

Are you referring to me, or Mr. Miller?

Either, both, or anyone that tries to dictate what may or may not be said.
This, of course, gives said parties the right to disagree with anything,
provided they can prove it to be wrong.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.