Doug Kanter

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
igy.com...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Well, why do YOU think your president waited? I think he *wanted*
those
weapons moved, assuming the existed to begin with. Any idiot
could've
told
him the mostly likely place they'd vanish to (Syria).

Why on earth would he have wanted them moved?

How the phuque should I know???

*You* said you think he wanted them moved -- seems to me you ought to
have
*some* inkling of why you think that.

I've heard a theory or two, but if I mentioned them, it would divert
this
discussion in yet another direction.

Whatever. Just one more instance of you spouting uninformed nonsense
with
nothing to back it up...

I'm curious about your opinion of the
police/drugs scenario I mentioned.

I'm curious about why you can't ever answer a direct question. You said
you
think the President wanted Iraq's WMDs moved. I asked you why you think
that;
you said "how should I know" and launched off on yet another tangent.
The
obvious conclusion is that you have opinions, but don't know why you
hold
them, and don't enjoy having that fact held up to the light.

I told you. I have absolutely no friggin' idea.

OK. So you think he wanted them moved. But you have no idea why.

What would be your reason for thinking that, then?

Obviously, you want to continue this conversation, so please give me the
courtesy of reading what I write, or I'll end it, OK?

I base my opinion on the observation of behaviors. I gave you a perfectly
good analogy with the police/drugs example, which you refused to respond to.
I'll help you with that last one: If you were concerned about drugs &
weapons in your community, you'd be writing letters to your mayor and/or
yelling at your town council, because you'd suspect corruption or just plain
stupidity. But, this is EXACTLY what Bush did. He told the enemy what he was
after, he said he knew the location of the "items", and then gave the enemy
half a year to respond by removing them. For that, you have made the choice
to come to NO conclusion, much different than you'd respond to the
police/drug scenario.

I'm mystified by your thinking, although I'll return to the idea that your
have complete faith in Bush, as if he were a deity.