Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
m...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.com...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

Well, why do YOU think your president waited? I think he *wanted* those
weapons moved, assuming the existed to begin with. Any idiot could've
told
him the mostly likely place they'd vanish to (Syria).

Why on earth would he have wanted them moved?

How the phuque should I know???

*You* said you think he wanted them moved -- seems to me you ought to have
*some* inkling of why you think that.

I've heard a theory or two, but if I mentioned them, it would divert this
discussion in yet another direction.

Whatever. Just one more instance of you spouting uninformed nonsense with
nothing to back it up...

I'm curious about your opinion of the
police/drugs scenario I mentioned.

I'm curious about why you can't ever answer a direct question. You said you
think the President wanted Iraq's WMDs moved. I asked you why you think that;
you said "how should I know" and launched off on yet another tangent. The
obvious conclusion is that you have opinions, but don't know why you hold
them, and don't enjoy having that fact held up to the light.

--
Regards,