Tim Fischer

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..

As long as you have done your homework and you are careful and you

stop
whenever you have a question and are not sure of the answer, I believe

most
people can do a lot of their own electrical work.

Of course if you feel those codes don't apply to you, then don't try.

Exactly. I'll add to that, assume there's code for EVERYTHING including
things you might not consider, like staple spacing in a romex run, etc.
Always do things to code -- it's there for your safety. Just because it
SEEMS like it will work (but violates code) is not a good reason to do it.

-Tim