Eide

It's not that toxic, the Portuguese guys around here (RI) had been spreading
it with their bare hands until a few years ago. Don't get me wrong, most of
them aren't around anymore, and those that are have the shakes, but you
won't be rotting your arms off.

Yup... have heard about some poor aircraft maintenance person who sprayed
his arm w. resin by accident.. The story says that the arm more or less
rotted in a few weeks... Besides local OSHA codes on the fibreglass
industry
are mad here...I think you'd need less protective equipment to walk on the
moon :-)