Abrasha

Dave Hinz wrote:

Even those who don't want to fight against you also won't want to help.
Terrorism breeds pretty quickly in that sort of environment. In the
end, people get killed anyway, the only difference is that their lives
sucked before they died in a police state.

And who do you feel lives in a police state, exactly?

Singapore, for one.

Relavance being....?

It's a police state. You asked for a police state, so I named one.
Was that not what you wanted? I can only read what you've typed in; I
can't read your mind.

Relavance of Singapore to a US vs. mideast terrorist group being what,
exactly?

Hey you dimwit, ... YOU ASKED HIM for a police state, he gave you an
example, and now you try to attack him by asking what the relevance is!
You asked him, and he answered you. Don't try to twist it around as
if he tried to make a point.

Are you even capable of following your own pathetic reasoning? Clearly,
you are not capable of following the string of a high school level
debate. Not even one that is in written form.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com