Default Fibreglassing 101?

I need to make a couple of horns ( for audio use ) and have a couple of
questions as I never worked with this stuff before...

The local Home Depot clone ( in scandinavia ) sells the glass fibres,
polyester resin, hardener and gelcoat wich should be everything I need ?

The mold is made from a big chunk of MDF ( Medium Density Fibreboard ) that
I laminated from several smaller sheets, then cut the horn flare contour in
it on a lathe..

To give you an idea of what I am trying to do I put a picture of an existing
horn he http://www.naeslund.dk/peter/files/oprydning/hpt42.jpg The mold
I made fits inside the horn.. Note that the actual horn I am trying to make
is round, not rectangular like this..

Can anyone give me some idiot proof instructions on where to go from here,
before I waste 100$ worth of fibreglassing ingredients?

If not, heres a few questions:

How do I get the surface thats touching the mold as smooth as possible? (
The mold was turned on a lathe, so it is smooth, but I'd prefer the fancy
shiny surface :-)

How do I keep the fibreglass from sticking to the mold?

Any tips that may come in handy?

I know that this process involves nasty chemicals and nasty dust, so I will
be doing this outside wearing some sort of dust filtering mask..

Thanks in advance

/peter