Christian McArdle

Default Recommendation for a thermostatic shower?

You can regulate the flow on an Mira shower. What are you on about?

We might be talking about different models. She has a single control.

OK. Reading the official Mira 415 instructions:

"Initial anticlockwise movement turns the water on at full flow of cold
water, further
anticlockwise movement increases the temperature. The flow rate is
determined by
the supply pressures at the shower control inlets, or by the effective
output power
of the heater appliance. Flow rates for gas heater appliances can vary
typically
between 8 l/min (winter) and 15 l/min (summer)."

http://www.mirashowers.com/onlinecat...df/p3740_2.pdf

OK, I got clockwise/anticlockwise mixed up. Would you like to explain why
you think a Mira 415 has a flow control?

OTOH, I can't see how the flow rate would be determined by the heater output
without some manually adjusted throttling, although the instructions do say
something about having an automatic device in the combi to throttle when the
flow reduces. Of course, most combis don't have this feature. They just run
cold.

Christian.