DE

I think the mosquito is the state bird in these parts.....
I utilize insect WMD's in a propane hot fogger that my dad got
for fishing camp up in canada years ago. The fog mixture is Vapona
and diesel. Chlorinated organo-phospate ---kick ass stuff
that leaves em twitchin on contact . Hard to find the concetrate
these days, a gallon will last several lifetimes. The residue
last for a while too. We'd fog the camp site and it would
be bug free for several hours, not recomended breathing the
stuff.....Choose between a little bug spray or a west nile
vacation hmm

http://www.mosquitocontrol.ca/index.html

DE

On 16 Jul 2005 11:42:49 -0700, "jok18" wrote:

I know I don't have to inform most that it's mosquito season once
again. My porch is swarming so that I can't come in the door without
invited guests.

A friend of mine runs fans on her porch to keep the critters away. I
had thought about installing a ceiling fan by the front door and
running it night and day. Has anyone else tried this with success?

I don't have any standing water on my property, but I do have loads of
woods around that stay dark and damp.

In cruising the posts on this group I saw a mention of Pyrethrin
thermal fog being used. Where would you get this and a fogger that
would be useful for an individual?