jok18

A world with no skeeters...I can't imagine!
I have looked into building bat houses, only to do some research and
find that some group had built them with absolutely no takers.
I see bats from time to time in other parts of town, but they must not
like the menu offered in my yard as I haven't seen them here.
Has anyone tried the device called mosquito deleto?
Those mosquito magnet type devices are SO expensive and the reviews
show at best a mixed result. That's why I thought the fog might be
worth a try!
Maybe I should ask what HAVE y'all done that worked?