John

On 13 Jul 2005 05:14:26 -0700, "Vincent9993"
wrote:

We are giving stainless service trays to our top teams this year that
we fabricated out of 304 stainless. Now we want to etch our club logo
in the center. Can we sandblast it in?

I'm looking to find the plastic stick on sheets that would allow mr to
cut out the logo for the sandblast to mark. I'm thinking that same as
glass here. Is this doable and where or what is called this plastic
pellicule.

My best friend makes sandblast stencils for me to put my logo on all
sorts of items. He owns a small sign shop specializing in computer
cut vinyl, banners, etc.

He probably wouldn't charge more than $50 to digitize your logo, then
he could computer cut it out just like he does mine. (He's been doing
this for 15 years... so they're PERFECT every time) I'd be surprised
if the entire thing cost you more than $150-200. You could probably
get the same thing done at any FastSigns, but it will cost you more.

If you want to give him a call, his sign company ACE Graphics, is in
Dallas, TX. Bruce is the owner and his number is (888) 767-1988. He
also has a web site http://nnumbers.com/services/ because he is a
pilot and also does specialty "N" Numbers for aircraft, so he ships
things out very quickly all over the world.

Good luck,

John