Swingman

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message

Yeah, a 40 year old yuppie recipe! They were desert - remember I was 2
to 5 years old at the time and they were a special treat. I do like
shredded beef or chicken but being a traditionalist prefer pork tamales.
One or two of those and a chile relleno - oh yeah BABY! Chorizo and eggs
is another favorite - get the ol' sinuses moving in the A.M . and nary a
problem all day.

There's this little adobe hut with a dirt floor and a "cafe" sign outside in
a little crossroads town in Coahuila about 150 miles south of Piedras Negras

www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 7/12/05