On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 04:48:58 GMT, Richard Ferguson
wrote:

Ask around if any of your friends have old cell phones in a drawer
somewhere. If you have an old cell phone you can buy prepaid service
pretty cheaply. If you don't have an old cell phone, you can buy a new
one for less than $100. With prepaid service, there is no contract. I
was in Target today, and there were a half dozen companies offering
prepaid service.

Richard

Vittually any pawn shop will have used"pay as you go" phones for sale,
and will buy them back when you are finished for what amounts to a
"rental fee"

wrote:

Hope u can help, what I am looking for is a cheap shortime cell
phone, for my wife and myself.. Something maybe for a week. I
''think'' I saw a commerical on TV about just such a thing, but, I
forget. thanks in advance.cl.